The best wings!
1lb. chicken wings/drumettes
2tbs. Olive oil
2(+)tbs. Wallop! Everything seasoning blend
As much Frank's Redhot sauce as you like!
Personally, I prefer these in the air fryer. I love my air fryer for wings! However, if you're cooking for numerous people then an air fryer just doesn't cut it and the grill is second best. Either way you will need to Wallop! away all the compliments to your cooking!
1. Toss wings in olive oil
2. Toss wings in Wallop! Everything seasoning blend
3. Cook for 20 minutes at 400* (flip at 10 minutes in air fryer or flip every 3-4 minutes on the grill)
4. Remove from heat and toss in Frank's Redhot sauce
5. Cook for (4 minutes air fryer and flip at 2 minutes) (6 minutes on the grill, flip at 3 minutes)
6. Remove from heat and toss in Frank's Redhot sauce once more.
7. Bask in the praise of your friends!