Bacon burgers and corn on the cob, the summertime staple.
1lb 80/20 ground beef
2 thin sliced cross cut rib steaks
2tbs. Wallop! Everything seasoning (plus a sprinkle on the steaks)
1tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 bell pepper, diced
1 strip (per burger) thick cut bacon of your favorite flavor. I like Cherrywood on these, personally.
Your choice of cheese. I like a nice gouda or sharp cheddar.
1. Sprinkle a light coating of Kosher salt and Wallop! Everything seasoning on the steaks.
2. Slice steaks into very small pieces to prepare to mix them with the ground beef.
3. Mix beef, steak, egg, Wallop! Everything seasoning, bell pepper, and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl.
4. Mold into patties.*
5. Grill on med-high to desired doneness.
6. Put on cheese for final minute.
7. Top with bacon and your desired toppings.
*Note: Adding the steak not only gives it a flavor boost, but also helps keep the normal 80/20 shrinkage from happening as much during cooking. The patties you make will stay close to the same size so be aware if you're used to compensating for shrinkage.
1. Brush in melted butter.
2. Liberally sprinkle on Wallop! Everything seasoning
3. Cook in husk or wrap in foil and cook till done.
4. Try not to drool.